Your rec basketball league has probably already started up. If you are in the market for new shoes, take a look below of the top 5 rated Nike brand basketball shoes, according to Nike.com
1. Kobe IV Men’s Basketball Shoe – Seize the day, if not the moment, in the special edition Kobe IV Men’s Basketball Shoe, inspired by the champion’s carpe diem style of play with the best in cushioning and support.
– Flywire upper for ultra-lightweight support and comfort
– Synthetic leather with injected TPU external heel counter for optimal support
– Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
– Nike Zoom unit in heel for low-profile, super-responsive cushioning
– Lunar Foam puddled in forefoot for lightweight cushioning
– Flex grooves throughout outsole for high volume traction and flexibility
2. Nike Air Team Trust II Men’s Basketball Shoe – A true team player, the Nike Air Team Trust II Men’s Basketball Shoe has optimal traction and maximum support to make the most out of your footwork.
– Leather and synthetic combination upper for overall support with breathable mesh
– Phylon midsole with Nike-flex technology for maximum flexibility
– Nike Air unit at heel for a comfortable ride
– Herringbone outsole for superior traction
3. Nike Zoom MVP Men’s Basketball Shoe – Go beyond the ordinary in the Nike Zoom MVP Men’s Shoe, with a design inspired by one of the greats, Steve Nash, creating a supportive shoe that falls in between a low-top and high-top.
– Synthetic and leather upper with reinforced stitching
– Mid-foot saddle houses molded forefoot eyestay inspired by Air Max 95
– Dual-density optimal motion midsole with lightweight injected Phylon
– Nike Zoom forefoot unit for low-profile, super-responsive cushioning
– Rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for traction and durability
– Engineered surfacing for higher force deflection
– Free-inspired forefoot
4. Dwyane Wade Team Signature United We Rise Men’s Basketball Shoe – This product is limited to one pair per customer and is excluded from all promotional discounts.
– Rise up for your own medal-winning turn on the hardwoods in the Dwyane Wade Team Signature (USAB) Men’s Basketball Shoe, sporting a red, white and blue color scheme with Beijing-inspired tattoo print.
– Full-grain leather upper with micro-perforations for breathability
– Synthetic overlays with United We Rise tattoo print
– United We Rise emblem on the tongue top
– Double-lasted internal midsole and second lightweight EVA external midsole for stability and shock absorption
– Multi-directional tread pattern for optimal traction on the hardwoods
5. Nike Air Flight Skool Men’s Quickstrike Basketball Shoe – Have your game take off like Kevin Durant’s in the Nike Air Flight Skool Men’s Shoe, a high performance shoe with a lightweight profile for soaring loft and maximum Air-Sole cushioning for a soft landing.
– Breathable, perforated leather upper with toe covering for added durability
– Lightweight Phylon midsole with maximum volume Air-Sole unit in the heel for enhanced comfort
– Rubber outsole is engineered to provide ultimate traction with cored out areas for lighter weight
Evan Pfaff is co-owner of Who’s In First [http://www.whosinfirst.com].
Who’s In First is an online league management system for leagues of all sizes and sports. Our state-of-the-art software enables league managers the ability to quickly create and deploy schedules and standings over the Internet.
Visit Who’s In First, [http://www.whosinfirst.com], today for a free demonstration and to learn why Who’s In First is the best choice for your league.